FAQ - VALDOSTA and surrounding areas TECHNICIAN (229) 834-8325

What should I look for when hiring a low voltage contractor?

A competent low voltage contractor is fully insured with an updated low voltage license. A qualified contractor should also be able to provide references and written estimates.

Is WilTeck LLC insured?

Yes, we carry liability insurance.

What happens in the event my security system is triggered?

If your home or business security system is triggered, the monitoring company will attempt to contact you to determine if it is a false alarm. If they can not contact you, or you can not confirm it is a false alarm, they will contact the appropriate authorities.

What is structured wiring?

Structured wiring refers to the network of wiring that connects your entertainment, telephone, and security signals.